2020 Chapter E-Week Awards Banquet
Friday, February 21, 2019
Follow this link to register!
(formerly Hearthstone Manor)
333 Dick Road
Depew, New York 14043
Join us for an exciting evening to cap off our Engineers Week celebration as we join for dinner to recognize the 2020 awardees.
Awards will include:
Citizen of the Year - Dr. Joseph Zawicki, PhD - WNY STEM Hub
Engineer of the Year - Ms. Catherine Knab, P.E.
Engineering Manager of the Year - Mr. Joseph Fiegl, P.E.
Engineering Educator of the Year - Mr. Franklin Silvernail, P.E.
Basinski-Wohlers Service Award - Mr. Mark Adams, P.E.
Young Engineer of the Year - Mr. Timothy Poe, P.E.
5:15 PM Registration and Cash Bar
6:30 PM Dinner
7:15 PM Presentation of Chapter Awards
- Salmon with Berry Barbecue Sauce
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Sirloin Steak
- Vegetarian Pasta Alfredo Entrée
All entrees are served with a house salad, white cheddar mashed potato, fresh vegetable, warm rolls & butter, coffee / tea /soda.
**The Sirloin Steak is Gluten Free**
Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with hot fudge
Cost prior to 11:59 pm February 14th:
- Chapter members, and one Chapter member guest - $25.00/person (chapter subsidized)
- NSPE (non-chapter) members and a NSPE guest - $25.00/person (chapter subsidized)
- Student members - $20.00/person (chapter subsidized)
- Awardees and one guest - Free
- All Others (non-members) - $30.00/person (chapter subsidized)
Cost between February 15th and February 18th - $50/person regardless of affiliation. Meals will be Chef's Choice for late registrations.No Reservations or attendance after February 18th